Terms & Conditions
1. All Ticket prices are determined by Aula Simfonia Jakarta. Ticket prices and discounts may change during a sale period, as determined by Aula Simfonia Jakarta. No refunds will be given or claims entertained due to any change in Ticket prices or discounts.
2. Student ticket only for student up to 21 years old. Student ticket buyer, please bring your valid ID (Student Card, KTP, KITAS, or Passport) for verification purposes. Failure to present you Valid ID, you shall be denied to enter the concert hall and no refunds will be given.
3. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited. Aula Simfonia Jakarta reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
4. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no refund on Tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to Condition 5 below.
5. If a Concert is postponed or cancelled, a Postponement Publicity Notice or a Cancellation Publicity Notice (collectively, the “Notices” or individually, a “Notice”) respectively shall be placed in the Aula Simfonia Jakarta Website.
6. All claims for refunds shall be directed to Aula Simfonia Jakarta. The amount of such refund processed by Aula Simfonia Jakarta will be on a pro-rated basis (“Pro-rated Amount”) in accordance with the amount of the said sums and the price paid by the Ticket Holder for the Ticket.
6.1 Aula Simfonia Jakarta shall at its own discretion place notices advising procedures for requesting a refund and the period and time within which the Ticket Holder may request a refund.
6.2 No refund will be made if the request for the refund is made after six months from the date of a Notice.
6.3 All refunds for Tickets purchased using credit cards shall be made to the credit card accounts with which the Tickets were purchased. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no credit card refunds will be made and Condition 6.5 below shall apply.
6.4 Refunds for tickets purchased using payment methods other than credit cards may be made to the same payment method or in accordance with Condition 6.5 below, as may be specified by Aula Simfonia Jakarta in writing from time to time.
6.5 Where Tickets purchased are to be refunded in cash, whether for Tickets purchased using credit cards or other payment methods, refunds will have to be made at Aula Simfonia Jakarta Box Office located in Jalan Industri Blok B14, Kav.1, Kemayoran, Jakarta 10610 during the normal operating hours of our Box Office. Ticket Holders will have to produce the full stub of the original Tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The name and contact number of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by our Customer Service Officers.